Re: dosbox v. dosemu

peregrine@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Printing therefore would not be a priority, and may not be well supported.
See the post from Fred Weiner, Aug 13, 2007, on how he prints
from Xy under DOSBox.

>I've coined a word to describe all this: clunktional.

Lovely!
On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 13:28:44 -0500 (EST), "Raphael Tennenbaum"
so I'm curious -- though I went through the message archives pretty carefully, I may have missed something -- why use Dosemu, if Dosbox was working okay? (printing? system resources?)
See this, from Robert Holmgren, on Aug. 14, 2007:

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx