Re: Don't get the virus...

"Andrew J. Glass" wrote:

>Yes, non-windows, non-Outlook/Exchange software may not invoke the bug, but
it still lies there.

Quite so. And that is the point. And when we e-mail away willy nilly we put
ourselves at the mercy of these sociopaths.
I really cannot imagine what goes through the minds of these people, but I
strongly suspect their aim is not to get even with Microsoft but merely to
read about themselves. I'm sure this pathetic Philippine weasel is fully
enjoying his 15 minutes of fame, and will continue to do so even after the
authorities cart him away.

Has there ever been a bigger enabler of the narcissistic personality than the
Internet?

Have a good weekend Xywriters everywhere!

lb136@xxxxxxxx
New Address:
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)