Re: Don't get the virus... I did

At 11:15 AM 5/5/00 -0400, auerbach@xxxxxxxx wrote:
>The love bug virus is based on visual basic; the two microsoft programs in
>question, outlook and express can default to auto-executing such attachments
>or the unwary can ask them to be executed. One advantage of living in the
>OS/2 world is being immune;

True; however in the media stories out there this is hardly ever mentioned; they cover this as if it
was a problem for all of us that had nothing to do with Microsoft.
Sort of reminds me of the collective spin that was put on the Kosovo coverage last year. Makes one
wonder if Microsoft has its own group of psyc-ops agents "helping out" at CNN and the
rest...

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo