Re: Sporadic problems with *.KBD defs under OS/2

Thanks to Timothy Olson, Robert Woods, and Rafe Tennenbaum for their
replies and suggestions on how to deal with the keyboard problem under
Fixpakked OS/2. I guess I wasn't paying attention when the issue came
up on the list earlier.

I've backed out to IBMKBD.SYS for the time being, but there have been
some other Xy-unrelated problems with system stability that somehow
involve my offline mail-reader (Yarn/2 v0.92), which I'm loath to give
up. Unless I find a solution to that problem pronto I'll probably
just back out of the entire FixPak.

--
Stephen A. Carter High-Tech Information Center Nagoya, Ltd. Nagoya, Japan