Re: New Windows installer for vDos-lfn

Reply to note from Kari Eveli  Sun, 15 May 2016
16:01:41 +0300

> I had 'KEYDELAY = 500', and when I changed this to 400, the
> problem [[a pressed-down PgUp or PgDn sometimes hangs and does not
> produce repeats]] disappeared. Is there an allowable range for
> these values (KEYDELAY and KEYINTER) ?

On a related note, my problem -- stray Ascii-1's and Ascii-3's being
produced when pressing or releasing certain keys -- continued despite
my having removed all func NI's from my keyboard file. The stray
characters stopped appearing, however, after I rem'd out the KEYDELAY
and KEYINTER lines in CONFIG.TXT.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx