Re: Keyboard handling etc.

Reply to note from Kari Eveli  Sun, 25 Oct 2015
11:08:42 +0200

> There is a version numbering fix (plus version numbering
> documentation) at my site for the older versions:
>

> http://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/vDOS_EXE_version_info_fix.zip

Kari, this is great, both the patch for the VERsion command and the
documentation. You've done for vDosXy what Koechel did for Mozart, and
from now on I shall refer to the version I'm using as "K. [for Kari] 1.00".

Your version documentation is so useful that it's worth quoting here,
for the record:

vDosXy version 1.10 (aka version 2015-04-24)
How to tell it apart: size 858 KB, has +XMEM option, "euro=off" is
default behavior, and "euro=off" directive should be removed from config.txt

Source files:
https://github.com/catastrophicanomaly/vDosXY3/releases/tag/vDos20150410_mod20150424

vDosXy version 1.00 (aka version 2014-12-16)
How to tell it apart: size 368 KB, has the following config.txt options:
euro=off (to show C cedilla), title=titletext, blinkc=ON (for a blinking
cursor)

Source files:
https://github.com/catastrophicanomaly/vDosXY3/releases/tag/vdos20141019_mod20141216

vDosXy version 0.99 (aka version 2014-11-03)
How to tell it apart: size 367 KB, has euro symbol instead of C cedilla
Source files:
https://github.com/catastrophicanomaly/vDosXY3/releases/tag/vdos20141019_mod20141103