Windows XP display

Dear XyWrite People,

You have been so helpful to me. May I ask you one more favor?

My husband died last week. My mind is distracted, unfocused. Just not
working well at all.

Two days later, a good guy, very savvy with his own computer store, set me
up with Windows XP. Everything seems to be working fine with my two
necessary programs, XyWrite and Managing Your Money, both of which I need to
rely on heavily now to deal with the estate.

Except: he cannot get the program window to maximize in either (so it's
obviously not a XyWrite problem only).

Can you give what is probably a simple fix to us both?

Again, my indexing programs are available to any XyWrite user who would like
them.

Please would someone switch my "registry" address to my new one, HGHodges@xxxxxxxx.

Harriet Hodges