Re: AUTOXY.NT

I "solved" the problem by deleting the shortcut and making a new one.
Robert's AUTOXY.NT suggestion works great. I now also have 4DOS-Tame call it, and it's behaving better.
I wanted to Robert's suggestion of making the shortcut use AUTOXY.NT (which I created), but it won't let me do it.

When I try to OK the change I get:
"Cannot update the properties for this program. The shortcut or .pif may be read-only [it isn't], or another program may be modifying them. Close all copies of this program, and then try again."

I even tried doing it after re-booting into Safe Mode. No dice.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Harry

Harry Binswanger