Availability of XyWrite

I'm new to this list, so please forgive me if this question has been asked
before, and point me to a FAQ file if there is one.

Does anyone know if XyWrite is available for sale anywhere, or who holds the
copyright now?

Does anyone know where I could get a good printer file (for the DOS version)
for an HP Deskjet 610-C?

I've been using a modified version of the printer file for the HP Deskjet
500, but the printer documentation is pretty scanty.

Keep well,

Dr Stephen Hayes
Freelance writer, editor, missiolgist and teacher
PO Box 7648, Pretoria, 0001 South Africa
E-mail: shayes@xxxxxxxx
  Web: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/7734/steve.htm