Re: Creating a Helpkey

Matt Gumm wrote:
looking at the ReadMe for U2, and I was trying to install it. The last point was to assign a helpkey, and I was struggling to figure out how to do that.
Odd. The copy I have explicitly tells you how. What's the date and size on yours?
it's good to know that there is one online as well.
Heavens, yes. I use Xy at home, at the office, and on the road.
Getting three copies of the CG would be a pain, but thanks to
Robert, who digitized it, I can have a copy in any system I want.
It is downloadable: text and pdf.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx