From: Patricia M. Godfrey
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2008 12:57:59 PM
Subject: Re: Creating a Helpkey

Paul Lagasse wrote:
> Yes, the "nn" represents the number of a key in a keyboard file table;
> you choose the table and the number to assign the help key to  -paul

To find out which numbers represent the keys for which characters
on the keyboard, see the digital version of the Customization
Guide as http://xywrite.com/; target=_blank>XyWrite.com (assuming you don't have the hard copy).

You are consulting README.htm in the latest U2, no?
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
mailto:priscamg@xxxxxxxx; ymailto="mailto:priscamg@xxxxxxxxpriscamg@xxxxxxxx

Never miss a thing. http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51438/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs