Re: Multiple wordprocessors

>Having said that, my current preference is to use XyWrite for
>all editing and LaTeX for formatting... an amazing combination.
>
>Anyone else using XyWrite and LaTeX? I customized my XyWrite
>keyboard file so that my normal keystrokes produce LaTeX
formatting
>codes instead of XyWrite. And I'm working on a simple-minded
>conversion "program" in XPL.

Myron,
  I've played around with LaTeX slightly -- plan to do more when
I have more time, like this summer. How about uploading your kbd
files and the XPL program when you get it done?

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

Microsoft isn't the answer. Microsoft is the question, and the
answer is NO.