Re: Nota Bene 4.5?

Jordan,

NB 3 or later is still protected by the licensing terms of Dragonfly and
its successors. It is not abandonware or freeware. Therefore, there are
no downloads at abandonware sites. And as far as I know, there is no way
to buy a DOS version of NB. At Ebay, you can buy "Nota bene! - Das
lateinische Zitatenlexikon." which might be an interesting read, but not
a software solution.

P.S. Nice to know that the OVR thing could be solved. My disappointment
with NB4 was related to the fact that the color setup module tries to
prevent certain color combinations (which I would have liked to
implement), the default looks good enough for normal purposes. Other non
allowed color combinations are possible to implement by directly writing
the values into the executable. To locate the point where there are, I
just changed some colors and compared the resulting files.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx