Re: Nota Bene 4.5?

Excellent news! NB 4.5 does seem to run in vDosPlus using WINRUN =
off directive (whose use I had never understood). It will be
interesting to find out what functionality is lost by not loading
that overlay (and maybe also the other 18 *.ovr files that are part
of NB 4.5). I can tell you for starters that on my machine, the
default screen colors of orange characters on a dark red background
are white on black in vDosPlus (I see the default colors in DosBox
and Win XP). I think, too, that the help system, which loads some of
the *.ovr files, is significantly disabled.

James