Re: Problems with Windows XP

At 11:19 AM 7/9/01 -0400, Oun Kwon wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>This is one example why MicroSoft has to be punished as much as possible.
>Nothing short of breaking up is meaningful. All other optains the court is
>scheming is just a political con game.

Disagree. They should just be ordered to offer a clean Windoze version
*without* any of the applications that Microsoft has bundled and continues
to bundle into them, at a discounted price. *Then* let the market decide if
it wants all those "improvements".

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)