Re: printer error messages

Harry, you wrote that ≪I can print locally (pseudo-networkedly) when
the printer is attached to the USB port on this laptop, but not over the
network when it is attached to my wife's laptop.≫

1. Check that the wife's laptop's printer is shared. (Screenshots 1 & 2).
2. Ensure that your pc has the correct and complete path to the shared printer. Syntax: \\name (or IP address) of pc where printer is attached\name of shared printer
You also said that you used to be able to print w/o error messages. What
changed since then (apart from the error messages)?

JPEG image

JPEG image