Re: Windows 10 is creeping into your system, it is time to make a decision!

Jordan,

Sure. Virtualbox is a good choice for running a Windows subsystem on
Linux. I have not installed a workstation Linux edition for a while, but
I do run a Ubuntu server edition to maintain my net services on a VPS.
Nowadays, it is a lot cheaper than web hotel hosting and gives one more
freedom of configuring web services.

Anyway, I would suggest running a Linux main operating system to do most
of the computing (browser, word-processing, there are even good
commercial alternatives now, e.g. check the new Softmaker Office for
Linux, http://www.softmaker.com/en/). W2K is my choice for Windows under
Linux. If you need more, you are better off running Windows 7 or later
as the main operating system.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)