Re: USB printing ??? & DOS2USB pgm

At 10:39 AM 4/9/2007, Wolfgang Bechstein wrote:
Michael Norman  wrote:

Thanks for trying to help. I did as instructed, but unfortunately there
is absolutely no change in cursor/key repeat behavior, and the message
"A QuickTick condition is detected" still appears.

Wolfgang,
I've run into several small walls with TAME. And each time I've e-mailed David Thomas, the program's author (see the website), eventually he has gotten back to me with a suggestion or fix. He may ask you to send him the TAME log file (See Admin and Diagnostics in the help menu). I read through the help files on-line. He has not updated them. I did a search of "quicktick condition" is several general WIN BB's and did not get any responses. Thus the suggestion to e-mail the author. Keep us posted, please, if you decide to go forward with TAME.
Michael Norman