Re: USB printing ??? & DOS2USB pgm

Michael Norman  wrote:

> Take the attached file and copy it over the file of the same name in
> \Program Files\Tame 5.1.\Settings.

Thanks for trying to help. I did as instructed, but unfortunately there
is absolutely no change in cursor/key repeat behavior, and the message
"A QuickTick condition is detected" still appears.

Incidentally, I tried a few other DOS applications, and the situation is
the same there, so this seems not to be a Xy/Tame thing but something
related to how Tame operates on this particular computer/this particular
operating system/this particular neck of the woods.

Wolfgang Bechstein
bechstein@xxxxxxxx