running under Windows NT

I have just moved my Xydos 4.017 to a new computer running it under
Windows NT 4. The computer is a Dell GX 1, running at 400 mHz, 128
meg of memory, and a 6.4 gig harddrive; it has a built in cd-rom
player, and ethernet card.

I am having a very hard time sizing the window so the whole xy session
shows in it. Either the command-line disappears, or the right side of
the screen does. I have adjusted the Window size in NT, and also the
hardware settings for screen under Preferences, but nothing seems to
get it right.

I have thought of changing the btfont that is loaded during the
startup of the program, but though it might be better to ask you folks
for some guidance first.

Thank you.

Arthur Steinberg