Re: Windoze questions

On Wed, 1 Feb 1995, Matt Clark wrote:

> If you're thinking of switching away from XyWrite for Windows,
you might > want to consider Word. I am one of several people
who made the switch, > with regret, and still hope that XyWin
shapes up into a competetive > program. But Word 6.0 is quite a
good program; I should add that I've had > no experience with
WP.

What were your experiences with XY-Win? I'vew never used a
Windoze word processor--just Xy/DOS for several versions. Is
Xy-Win far b ehind WFW and WP/Win in terms of reliability and
features?