Re: Windoze questions

If you're thinking of switching away from XyWrite for Windows,
you might want to consider Word. I am one of several people who
made the switch, with regret, and still hope that XyWin shapes
up into a competetive program. But Word 6.0 is quite a good
program; I should add that I've had no experience with WP.