Re: DeScribe Voyager?? No, MS-Voyeaur!

>On 15-AUG-1995 12:52:00.9 xywrite said to LESLIE319
>Oh, and BTW: that biz. about Microsoft being able to steal all your
>files if you register on line is about as real a threat as the "Good Times"

 Well, if you've ever done a "file request" from a fidonet node, you'd
realize how very simple it is to do that without even logging on, or giving
a password, etc, from a system. Any file they got, not protected, that is,
is yours.

--
Harmon Seaver
hseaver@xxxxxxxx

We have found the Fountain of Youth in Asia!