Re: IBM keyboards still being made

Yes, and original IBM's for around $50.

Michael Norman

At 1/8/01 09:45 AM -0500, RT wrote:
They've got some impressive-looking inventory, thanks. Worth following up with a phone call sometime. The later crop of Lexmarks are better than most keyboards, still far short of the original IBMs. -RT On Sun, 07 Jan 2001 22:07:15 -0500, Bill Troop wrote: > >> I like the old IBM tactile feedback keyboards, > >They seem to be still being made: > >http://www.pckeyboard.com/ > >I think these are the guys from the old IBM/ >Lexmark keyboard division. >