Re: AW: Xy on Mac revisited

IIRC, I have run Avant Stellar with a Mac. There's no question that you
can. However, two things: you *might* have to attach the keyboard (thru its
adapter) to the Mac before booting the Mac--sometimes I did have to do this
sometimes I didn't. Second, there are two (or more) types of adapters for
PS/2 to USB, and I have found that some work with one machine and not with
others. So if you should have problems with the Belkin adapter, let us know
and I'll look up what the alternate type is. But basically this is not a
problem, as Russ says.
That's what that means Lisa.

Just make sure you get the Belkin adapter!

Russ