Re: Opinions on Presario laptop?

3. If you do something stupid like spill orange
juice on your keyboard, on no account discuss
that with the company. Simply tell them, "my
computer doesn't work" or "the keys are stuck,
I don't know why" -- that is the _only_ way
to get past the occasional glitch in these
"unconditional" warranties whereby an exemption
for user imbecility is raised.
Uhhh, I don't think it's quite ethical to victimize the company for one's
own imbecility--especially when they've specifically tried to exclude
liability for that in the contract. (Not that spilling OJ on an airline is
actually at all imbecilic.)

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx