Re: XyWrite 4 under W2000/XP

EBERLE, JIM wrote:

I can report that I am having no problems running Xy 4.018 DOS under WIN
2000. I resolved the sluggish cursor problem, without Tame, by executing the
function CN from the command line each time after loading XyWrite, or by
pushing the Number Lock key one or more times. NL on or off, the arrow keys
on my number pad don't work, but I don't care because I never use that set.

Jim,
Your trick doesn't work in my system. Are you sure it's your only procedure? Maybe your are running too a customized default settings file...
Manuel Castelao