Re: New program: LFN Utilities for Win32

Thanks for the explanations (and sorry for my error in trying to use
'new' (I use 'ne' as an abbreviation that expands upon entering a space,
so I'm in the habit of issuing 'new')). 'ne' works fine, as you say.

'dirlfn' with no arguments displays the list of files in the default
directory, puts the long filename of the first file in the directory to
the right of the date-time, and puts the cursor on the second character
of the next line. Is that what it's supposed to do?

Robert Holmgren wrote:
** Reply to message from "Martin J. Osborne" on Mon, 16 Feb 2004 23:17:32 -0500
-- Martin J. Osborne Department of Economics 150 St. George Street University of Toronto Toronto M5S 3G7 Canada http://www.economics.utoronto.ca martin.osborne@xxxxxxxx http://www.economics.utoronto.ca/osborne