Re: XyWin Unresponsive

Peter Cassidy wrote:
Paul, Carl & Xymaestras and Xymasters,
I'm running the install now. Up to the part about the RUN REGCFG. Sparks are flying from the CPU and black helicopters have appeared over the house. Spouse is up on the roof holding them off with a talismanic Blue Oyster Cult album cover and a paperback copy of 1984. Film at 11.

Peter
Installing Xywin sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. Copying a
complete Setup worked until XP, when some machines just won't run it
and some run it very well. I believe there's a hardware issue there,
but have not been able to compile enough data to track it down. Xywin
IS flaky and buggy, and if you've gotten CLIP working, you really
don't need it. I use it for printing when I need a font I don't have
in PostScript. That's all.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx