Small Nota Bene discovery

If you, like me, don't like the choice Nota Bene offers you for the
on-screen display of carriage-return/line-feed, I figured out where it's
stored and how to change it.

There's a line in NB.INI that sets it:

R1=Y 3963

Your value may not be 3963, but it will be something like that.
If you change it to 3973, you get a tiny blank square, in superscript. I think this character is both too small and lightweight to distract but available to be seen when you want to know if there's a CR/LF there.

Maybe I should post this to the NB list. Does anyone recall the address?

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx