Re: xywrite Digest V5 #33

Kari--

David wasn't asking about running XY directly under Windows 7 64-bit--which, indeed, is a
nonstarter.

He was asking about running it in XP Mode.

Which is working pretty well for me, after some tweaks--including TAME. I'm using XY4, but if XY3
was working in Windows XP it should also continue to work in XP Mode.

David, search through the list for my name, XP Mode and the word seamless. There are a lot of
particulars there.

And, belatedly, further condolences on Patricia Godfrey. I only knew her presence here, but it was
vivid.

Jon Pareles