Re: Someone wanting Xywrite disks in other newsgroups

I'm a member of this list and posted the note cited.

I want copies of III Plus for poor friends who contribute to my newspaper
(one's a freelancer who's just scraping along and another is a clerk). I
can't afford to spend hundreds on such a present.

I wrote simple macros to convert type modes between III Plus and Atex, the
publishing system used by my newspaper. That makes it easier to handle
stories and listings and messages sent between the two environments.

I never considered posting in this mailing list, because I would have been
astounded if any member would part with the software.

-- Jim Franklin       jimfranklin@xxxxxxxx
               CompuServe:74431,236
               or jimfranklin@xxxxxxxx