XyW, Warp & Sharing Violation

I installed Warp a week ago, and rather like it. I've run into one problem that
I can't solve, however. When running XyWrite for Windows in a Win-OS/2 session
I can't print. I get the error message "Sharing Violation on drive C:" I've
tried setting the default for tmp files to various things (other directories
and other drives) but nothing helps.
WordimPerfect prints (at its usual snail's pace), and XyWrite 4.015 for DOS
works as well. If I boot as DOS/Windows rather than OS/2 everything is normal.

Any suggestions? (I haven't called IBM yet...) I can't find any
OS/2 setting or Win-OS/2 settings that make a difference.

Myron