Re: Re Word Frequency Analyzer

TACT is my favorite program in that area and the only I have seriously
used. See:

http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/cch/tact.html
Manuel Castelao

Carl Distefano wrote:
Reply to note from Patricia M Godfrey Wed, 23 Apr 2003 14:36:40 -0400
Not to sound like a wet blanket, much less a Luddite, but having made the nuances of the English language my life's work, I have to wonder whether any algorithm could be much use in this area.
Of course, there are many reasons unrelated to writing style that might prompt one to analyze a text in that way. See, e.g.,: http://www.google.com/search?q=word+frequency+analysis -- Carl Distefano cld@xxxxxxxx http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/