Re: Keyboard changes [and html]

I believe I have saved an intact copy of the default Xy4 kbd. The file is
dated 2/19/93; does that sound original? Not sure.

In any case, what it has for key 59 (no Alt, no Cap, no nothing) is

Q1,H@xxxxxxxxfor what's worth.

I agree: the documentation for Xy4 is way below the level of that for Xy3,
which in turn was THE VERY BEST I have ever seen for software. Against the
general level of software documentation, even Xy4 stands up rather well. We
just got spoiled by Xy3. (sigh)

Cheers,

Phil Smith