Re: New Enter routine

Harry:

> I blush to admit that I don't use Stack. Is the non-stack version okay for me?

There is no "Stack" or "non-Stack" version. There is a single version that
stacks commands if and only if Stack is installed (otherwise does nothing vis-a-vis Stack). Please
use it.

> Second, re the speller, what if the ENTER key has keyboard programming
> along the lines I suggested (but with XMACRO facility):
>
> 28=NO==0>!==1>!==1>{13}$X

This is pure nonsense. Please READ my earlier messages. What part of "The spell-checker expects a single  from the Enter key; if it does not get it, IT DOES NOT RESPOND! ... You need a standard Enter key" do you NOT understand?

> To add further fuel to the fire: I'd like to use $K with the enter (if
> VA$TX is 0), to have UnDo work with it.

It's a free country.

--
Carl Distefano