Re: NTVDM.exe has encountered a problem - - what about SSDs?

May I just say, for what it's worth, that 99% of my computer problems
have disappeared since I started using an Intel SSD as my main drive
instead of an ordinary HD? I think most computer problems occur
because of disk faults and often semi-invisible repairs that the OS
subsequently makes. I've had the SSD in place for about a year and I
cannot tell you all what a difference it makes. I know that SSDs do
fail, in the end, but I am still in the honeymoon stage and it is
vastly better than any hard drive experience I have ever had. Truly,
nearly all the petty annoyances have and glitches have disappeared