Re: XY in DosBox (XP) -- come again?

** Reply to message from "Yo Intl."  on Sat, 10 Apr 2004
19:12:34 +0900

> Surely there are a couple of other factors than just good old class warfare and
> politically correct Bush bashing?

Family feuding? Ignorance? Arrogance? Narcissism?

> Anyhow, I am really curious ast to how this political propagandeering arrives
> in my e-mail via the XYwrite list???

Because you sent a one-line message to "listproc@xxxxxxxx" with the
single word "subscribe" in the text body, maybe? (This, from the man who for
YEARS sent us countless messages with such immortal lines as "It is astonishing
that those who spent decades recounting the 'lessons of Vietnam' have
themselves failed to heed those lessons" and "I didn't inhale" and "It depends
on what the meaning of the word 'is' is" and like-minded drivel -- in EVERY
message!)

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx