Re: XY in DosBox (XP) -- come again?

At 22:04 10.04.2004 -0400, Robert Holmgren wrote:
>> Surely there are a couple of other factors than just good old class warfare and
>> politically correct Bush bashing?
>
>Family feuding? Ignorance? Arrogance? Narcissism?

All those are hardly unknown -- last but not least among those politicians who are adored by the
fashionable crowd at any given moment.
But have you tried keywords like 9/11, Wolfowitz, Democratic Domino Theorie, UN resolutions, Iraq
Regime Change Act, no-fly zones?
I am all for bashing, but there should at least be a smidgen of context and intelligence.

>Because you sent a one-line message to "listproc@xxxxxxxx" with the
>single word "subscribe" in the text body, maybe?

Ah, OK, fine. So it came from the list? Fine, I don`t mind if lists go off-topic. In that case, I
will occasionally interrupt the mutual shoulder-clapping with dissident views. (Oh horror.)

> (This, from the man who for
>YEARS sent us countless messages with such immortal lines as "It is astonishing
>that those who spent decades recounting the 'lessons of Vietnam' have

That was in the sig, not the message. And only for a while. And at a time when the HHMBC (He Who
Must Not Be Criticized) was ploughing a small, defenseless European nation with high explosives from
the safety of 5000 feet. And those immortal lines were quotes by HHMBC.

--
--Rene