Re: AutoHotXy in W2K

> the wisdom of emptiness.

After, if not because of, my errant email to the list, I did eventually
gain wisdom. My fingers slipped last night while I was trying to see if
my "method" would allow me to send emails from Xy under W2K using my
preferred mailer, the excellent command-line program Febootimail
http://www.febooti.com/products/command-line-email/, the latest
version of which won't run under W2K. (The older, abandonware program
that I used to use for this purpose, Hacksaw, is still great for file
transfers, and will do email, but does not do email attachments.) Once
I realized that the 32-bit version of Febooti wouldn't run in 64-bit
Windows, I downloaded the 64-bit version, and Bob soon became my uncle.
As you can see from the attached screenshot of me composing this
message in XyWrite, I can now send emails with attachments from Xy4
running under W2K. Hooray! I mean, Ommmmmmmmmmmm.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx