UH-HUH

Carl's intriguing command set allowing us unlimited command retrieval has one little annoyance, at least in my system: issuing UH brings up the list of commands alright, but if I decide not to use one, aborting the window nags with the error message "File was modified, abandon changes? (Y/N)," and when I choose "Y," and do abort, returning to the previous page I'd been on, the UH results window is left open. Does this qualify as a bug? Another operator error (very far from the first).