Re A Critique of Word & Co.

This is from Netscape 7.1 Compact. A most satisfying program. I especially
love Tabbed Browsing.
http://www.holgermetzger.de/net6e.html Go down to "Netscape 7 Compact on the
LHS.

Try this as well in the URL place
chrome://communicator/content/pref/pref.xul

ABOUT:Mozilla in Netscape 7.1 Compact

The Book of Mozilla
And the beast shall come forth surrounded by a roiling cloud of vengeance.
The house of the unbelievers shall be razed and they shall be scorched to
the earth. Their tags shall blink until the end of days.
from The Book of Mozilla, 12:10
(Communicator Edition)
And the beast shall be made legion. Its numbers shall be increased a
thousand thousand fold. The din of a million keyboards like unto a great
storm shall cover the earth, and the followers of Mammon shall tremble.
from The Book of Mozilla, 3:31
(Red Letter Edition)
14 And the Lizard spake, saying, Windows shall I support, and Macintosh, and
the divers flavours of Unix; yea, even unto the latest effluvium from the
Gates of Hell shall I spread my seed: this it pleaseth me to do. 15 But OS/2
shall I ignore, for in sooth nobody useth it. 16 Then was the land filled
with the sound of much wailing and gnashing of teeth, for millions of people
used OS/2 and knew that it was good. Yet the Lizard did harden his heart
against them, and said, Nay, there is no demand for it. 17 And the Blue One
did create an Explorer of the Web, yet updated it slowly, and documented it
poorly, and it was filled with a plague of locusts. 18 And those that
followed the Lizard became enamoured of Frames, and wrote pages which could
not be read by the Lizard's brethren, for the lemmings were lazy, saying
only: Verily, thy browser doth suck. Thou may'st obtain the Lizard's hence.
19 Then it came to pass that the Blue One made a pact with the Lizard, that
the Lizard should work its artifice for the sake of the Ancient Sorcerer.
And a reference to the Lizard's wares was placed atop the Sorcerer's desk,
that he might obtain it whenever he desired. 20 But the number of the work
the Lizard gave unto the Sorcerer was Two, and the Greek sigil Beta was
affixed to the number, yet all the rest of the Lizard's minions were given
the number Three. 21 And lo, the Lizard's work was itself filled with
locusts, and verily did it consume the Sorcerer's disk space whenever it was
used, and it did mightily crash his system full oft. 22 And the Lizard named
several of the locusts, and regarding one the Lizard said, The blink tag
worketh not. Whereupon the users hearing this were sore amazed, and said
they one unto another, Verily, that is no bug, but a feature to be highly
praised while it lasteth.
from The Book of Mozilla, CAPUT XXVII