Re: Re A Critique of Word & Co.

Harry Binswanger wrote:

> I believe that the latest version of Netscape *is* Mozilla.

I'm not so sure about that. Mozilla is also a kind of generic term, covering
the history of the product. In most versions of Netscape 4.x, if you
executed ABOUT:Mozilla at the URL entry line (or whatever they call it . .
. we'd probably call it a Command Line), you'd see a Dragon image -- the
mascot embodiment of Mozilla -- and a couple of cryptic lines in the style of
a scriptural citation. (JavaScript needs to be turned on for this to work.)
Anyway, there was a major fork in the road for the codebase, after Version 5.x
of Netscape, and I think they may have gone their separate ways ever since.

Jordan