Re: XyWrite & 32bit apps

On Mon, 31 Jul 1995 techsupport@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> > Which reminds me, WHERE THE HELL IS ORBIS?!
> > Orbis is alive and living in version 4.017 of XyWrite for
DOS. This > version fully supports the installation of that
module.  If you > would like to place an order, you can do so
here, or you can contact > our Sales Department and
(410)576-2040
> > Regards,
> Kevin Duval

Version 4.017 of XyWrite for Dos? Where did that come from? Did
I miss seeing the announcement of its availability, or did
someone forget to announce it?

Any any event, what will the upgrade do for us that 4.016
doesn't, and how much does it cost?

--Marv Katz