Re: XyWrite & 32bit apps

> Orbis is alive and living in version 4.017 of XyWrite for DOS.
This > version fully supports the installation of that module.
If you > would like to place an order, you can do so here, or
you can contact > our Sales Department and (410)576-2040

Kevin;

Hello, I would love to get you to send me a copy of 4.017, if it
works with well with Orbis. What is the cost and what do we need
to get going? Also, what else has been fixed on version 4.017?

By-th-way, has Orbis been fixed yet, or is it only possible to
install the old
Orbis module.

Thanks for the info

Carter Campbell campbelc@xxxxxxxx carterc@xxxxxxxx