Re: Attachments and HTML (was Re: XP & malware)

I have been using NB to edit the later chapters of my book.
When each is in nearly final form, needing only tiny changes and
proofing, I export them as RTF and take them into (ugh) Word. The
translation part goes well.

Dear Jordan

I've just returned and haven't been following this thread but I use NB exclusively now and convert into RTF regularly.  For me that has worked well although there can be hiccups if there are stray NB/Xy embedded instructions.  Then it becomes a matter of finding and eliminating them.  I export large files containing tables and footnotes without difficulty.  Is that of any help?

Best wishes

Paul