Re: Xy/Dos and Win95

On 06/06/97 at 08:27 PM,
  jbesser@xxxxxxxx said (in so many words):

<- I know this question has been addressed before, but I wasn't paying
<- attention, since I use OS/2 on my desktop. But my new laptop comes
<- with Win95, and I think I'll give it a whirl, since I can't bear the
<- thought of another arduous OS/2 install.

 I just installed Warp 4 on my old pathetic laptop and it went fine--did
it during a basketball game while eating dinner at the same time! True
multi-tasking. Of course, I did use a parallel port CD.

--
                     Regards,
                     David

Who hath not met with home-made bread,
A heavy compound of putty and lead.
           -Thomas Hood

David Auerbach              auerbach@xxxxxxxx (David
Auerbach) Department of Philosophy & Religion
NCSU
Box 8103
Raleigh, 27695-8103