Re: Speedo accents

Frank, I didn't get to trying your suggestion for inserting a
 in the sub table because I found what seems to be
a smoother solution. Built a modified version of the Latin 2 East European
character set in Fontmonger, based on the default OS/2 PostScript Times New
Roman, which is a "superfont" and has all the accented characters. It took a
little time to work out the right equivalents in the XyWin character set, but
it worked out fine. The upper-range ASCII characters in extended view are not
what you see in graphic view, but no matter. The characters fit nicely on an
alternate KBD file, I've got the whole shebang on keys, and I no longer have to
be annoyed by the errors and omissions in the Speedo character set.
    Regards, Robert