Re: Fonts for NB

Dear Harry
Not really. They simply get pushed off the bottom and you end up with the same situation.

Paul

Harry Binswanger wrote:
Michael wrote:
And I write on that bottom line, much like others, I suspect. RH suggests a work-around -- put a bunch of MU's on a key and hit the key to move the last line up every paragraph or so. Works fine.
Wouldn't another solution be to put a bunch of carriage returns at the
bottom of any file you're working in? I usually do that, even in Word.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx