Re: XYBASIC

I have been writing XPL programs for the last 6 months and boy is my brain
tired. I just cannot get used to trying to keep track that S/G01 is the number
of lines per page and that S/G05 is the last filename entered, if ya know what
I mean. I have been meaning to write my own C like language to XPL conversion
program, but making XyWrite work-arounds takes up most of my time. Just once I
would like to MX work right. I have such a large Help file now that if it gets
loaded MX gets confused and load the dictionary into 80K of conventional memory
and 89K of EMS. This is not supposed to happen when MX=10, right. Well,
enough complaining, I have just wasted 5 hours trying to fix this bug.

Thanx for the moral support,
- Pete